Tuesday, September 06, 2005
 
Steve:  Update
We got a USB SD card reader and we can read the Canon cards directly so I'm not sure what was going on at yours Nick. On the picture quality issue, some stuff seems georgeous such as those taken at the church last Sunday, other stuff a bit hazy in bright sunlight. So I'll stick with the camera and get a better one at some point in the future.

Paul bought an 80Gb disk to put in your old machine Nick. We upgraded the BIOS to see its capacity properly and Win98 seems a lot quicker now.

I have 2 CDs on eBay (pictured using the camera). I started at 9.99 for the HAT but then realised that it's been reissued so dropped the price.

Last camping weekend this coming weekend.

Did a car boot sale Sunday and it was awful, made about £40 and didn't sell enough to throw one box away so will have to try a better venue.

Comments:
Blogger Tim: My guess would be that HAT would sell quite well. Did you have space to fit Fax in the title along with all the rest??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger