Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Tim: Package
Steve, got the gear, thanks a lot.
Meanwhile I've started reading The Stone Raft by José Saramago. Seems OK so far, so that must make him my favourite Portuguese author. There are some decently surreal goings-on, I just hope it all gels into something... we'll see.
Comments:
<< Home
Steve: Good. I have the other Centrozoon album in my walkman and it's not too bad. They seem to have a gift for the lovely-sounding ambient patches with other stuff going on. They don't fall into the trap of trying to make tunes which seems to be what traditional UK EM seems to do.
There's a couple of things secondhand/in the sale at Synth Music Direct. Funny how you get into the groove of one thing for a while like me an EM. I know it'll pass but it's great while it's going.
Post a Comment
There's a couple of things secondhand/in the sale at Synth Music Direct. Funny how you get into the groove of one thing for a while like me an EM. I know it'll pass but it's great while it's going.
<< Home

