Thursday, September 29, 2005
 
Tim:  Distant Shadows
Just a couple of tiny updates.

Moiré has had a few listenings and is growing on me. Distant Rituals has had it's first playing, sounded OK-to-good, that's all I can say so far.

Play.com have moved the release date for Shadow Of The Colossus back to February as (roughly) expected. I hope that's not just a fictitious date, but I'm not certain.

Comments:
Blogger nick: yes, I noticed the play.com change. In other cultural news, there's a new book on the horizon by David Nobbs: looks like it could be a good one.

Links (probably won't work but here goes anyway):

Random House Canada

Amazon

tonight I'm going to see Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel at the Anvil. Saw him a few years ago, and while I don't know much of his material, he's a real trooper: one of those people who's totally at home on the stage and gives a great performance: looking forward to it...
 
Blogger Steve: The latest Diana Gabaldon book has arrived for D. I'm currently off however with a bad back so she'll have to wait! Better today but I have numbness down one leg so am off to the chiropractor again this afternoon.

I can still do Support calls while at home but the VPN is down so I can't do anything.
 
Blogger Tim: Culture? We're knee deep in it. My Amazon delivery of obscure books arrived the other day (well, I collected it...). Who the hell are these people?

But the bad back sounds even less fun.

And even less fun than that, I was out with Neil last night, when we trooped back to Portchester Station for our respective trains home we got embroiled in what was, we assume, an attempted suicide on the track. Neil rang the police and I was stood right at the end of the platform ready to gesture vigorously but nonsensically at the driver of the first incoming train (due to arrive in 2 minutes.) Stunningly, the train never turned up - I *think* I could see it stopped in the distance - but the police and ambulance did, almost instantly.

Well, we got home eventually. Pretty knackered today...

Looking forward to a holiday I have to say.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger