Friday, September 16, 2005
Steve: Centrozoon
Received another Centrozoon CD yesterday. This is going to be difficult listening. Yeah I want experimental but this, hmm... Time will tell. Sold my two CDs last night for 45 & 15 which is not bad, US and France respectively. Then started looking at Ruark on eBay to discover that they do subwoofers. Tell me I don't need one for TDSoTM!!
The cycling exhibition is off Nick as the weekend is allocated to 20th anniversay celebrations. Probably in London sight-seeing which I'm looking forward to.
Tim I've posted Fast Food Nation and 2 wonderful MDs and a cheque for the concert. I'm telling you this so you don't miss the cheque. I was posting the MDs anyway so thought I might as well put the book in.
Nick thanks for sending the game. Hopefully Paul has sent you a mail but probably not as M & him were arguing over who should do it!
I'm buying running trainers this weekend to start running next week. I've only got 3 months left of this year to complete the 'get fitter' task.
Comments:
<< Home
Tim: OK, thanks for that.
Haven't actually got the tickets yet but they're probably not printed yet or something.
I hope buying the trainers doesn't get you too tired out...
Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment
Haven't actually got the tickets yet but they're probably not printed yet or something.
I hope buying the trainers doesn't get you too tired out...
Have a good weekend.
<< Home

