Friday, August 05, 2005
Steve: EM
I've got the EM bug for a bit so have ordered Moire by Boddy/Wostheinrich. I started looking at stuff on the Burning Shed shop with a view to getting something and the group Centrozoon looked interesting being one synth bloke with a touch(?) guitarist with 4 tracks on an album. Excellent reviews of course I nearly got one but heard a sample that was excellent ambient stuff being ruined by the guitar. Most of their albums have guest appearances by that bloody singer Tim Bowness so I'm not getting them. So it led onto the Ian Boddy partnership and the samples from the DiN site sound pretty impressive - shorter tracks with a fair bit going on. The album covers on his site look pretty good which always helps. Although TD's recent output has had covers that all look the same.
On my NTB last night and a rabbit ran out of a hedge into my leg - it tried to burrow into me until it gave up and went around. 6" either way and he could've been in the spokes!
Comments:
<< Home
nick: On my NTB last night and a rabbit ran out of a hedge into my leg - it tried to burrow into me until it gave up and went around.
I had a rabbit run through (or maybe under, not sure) my wheel once, but unlike you I was going fast enough that by the time I stopped and went back, I couldn't see it. Sounds like you must have been almost stationary for it to be able to give your leg a burrow and then decide on another course of action...
I had a rabbit run through (or maybe under, not sure) my wheel once, but unlike you I was going fast enough that by the time I stopped and went back, I couldn't see it. Sounds like you must have been almost stationary for it to be able to give your leg a burrow and then decide on another course of action...
Steve: I was going up a particularly tough bit up to Telegraph Hill - steep and gravelly so yes, slow - standing up in gear 1-4.
Post a Comment
<< Home

