Sunday, August 14, 2005
Steve: EM Squared
I'm now investigating Conrad Schnitzler - got any Tim? Sounds like the right sort of thing from some sound samples but impossible to buy! Remind me of those German EM mail order places, I can't reach my email at the mo. I've ordered the Centrozoon Blast album 2ndhand after what I said about it, from SMD which entitles the use of some URLs to download all of their mags and some albums (but not good ones I would guess). See the following:
"You can now get free album and magazine downloads from our site. The
address to put in your browser until mid August is
http://www.neuharmony.com/s3qu3nce then after that until the end of
August is http://www.neuharmony.com/nu3harm These are also the addresses
for the Pay For Download site"
What I'm after is electronic stuff without drum machines or solos with a bit of weirdness. BTW the DSP-Holiday is on the Daisyworld label (?). Is it a goer on eBay then as I see no history of this sort of thing. It's not bad to listen to actually.
Have ordered a Canon Ixus 50 digital camera from Amazon. I'm about to get into the digital age at last.
Comments:
<< Home
Tim: Daisyworld, yeah, sorry. Anything on that label is pretty damn hard to come by.
Conrad Schnizler sounds jolly familiar, but I had a look at a discography and didn't recognise any of it. Over to you then.
German EM mailorder? cue-records.de springs to mind, Manikin only sell their own releases these days. Groove.nl are pretty EMtastic. Most other places I use are a bit more Fennesz-style or Elektroluxy rather than EM.
Conrad Schnizler sounds jolly familiar, but I had a look at a discography and didn't recognise any of it. Over to you then.
German EM mailorder? cue-records.de springs to mind, Manikin only sell their own releases these days. Groove.nl are pretty EMtastic. Most other places I use are a bit more Fennesz-style or Elektroluxy rather than EM.
nick: I'm sure you'll have fun with the camera, looks like quite a small one. I look forward to seeing some pictures on the blog.
How are you getting on with the RedHat installation?
Post a Comment
How are you getting on with the RedHat installation?
<< Home

