Friday, January 28, 2005
Tim: Friday
Morning,
My replacement new monitor arrived this morning so Nick I'll be giving you a good CC thrashing later (9:30?). Last week you only got away with it because I was playing at 1280x1024 on a crappy (these days) 17" CRT.
Comments:
<< Home
Steve: Not sure why but I find using this thing very difficult. Here's a funny thing, we had a 2005 kick-off meeting (with targets raised by over 50%) and went down the pub. I left early as I do but some went on to a karaoke pub. Two of them (our newest employees of a few weeks) haven't turned up today. One that we know about spent the night in hospital with an 'allergic reaction'. Quality.
Tim: That's too much singing for you, eh? Plays havoc with yer targets.
Anyway, typical user - can't actually say what the problem is! :-) Don't worry, Nick's building us a wiki or something. A niki.
Anyway, typical user - can't actually say what the problem is! :-) Don't worry, Nick's building us a wiki or something. A niki.
Tim: Nick, here's another email option I've found:
- We will email you at this address when someone leaves a comment on your blog
Still no use?
- We will email you at this address when someone leaves a comment on your blog
Still no use?
nick: it'll be a wickoh
can't see the place where you set "email notification".
9.30 should be OK tonight for CC.
nick
Post a Comment
can't see the place where you set "email notification".
9.30 should be OK tonight for CC.
nick
<< Home

